dairy

September 16, 2019
Teenager with dairy allergy died after restaurant said his birthday dinner was safe to eat: Coroner – AOL

Teenager with dairy allergy died after restaurant said his birthday dinner was safe to eat: Coroner – AOL

A British teen who died from anaphylactic shock while celebrating his birthday was told his dinner was dairy-free by restaurant employees, a coroner said Friday.  In 2017, Owen Carey was celebrating his 18th birthday at Byron, a U.K.-based burger chain, wher…
Buy now
ajax-loader